This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.akermannatura.com (subdomains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September: there may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after 20 September 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September). Specifically, there may be errors in documents containing graphics, complex tables or iframes dependent on other websites such as Google (contact page / centre pages).
- Disproportionate load: not applicable.
- Content does not fall within the scope of applicable law: There are no PDF documents or office documents directly associated with this website.
Preparation of the accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20 June 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the web developer.
Last revision of the statement: 20 June 2023.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
E-mail: email@example.com (Opens in a new window)
Telephone: +34 631 54 76 76 04
Communications will be received and processed by the owner of the website, who will forward them directly to the technical manager at the time of the action.
You can also request information in accessible format that does not comply with the accessibility requirements either because it is excluded or because it is exempt due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint about non-compliance with the accessibility requirements via our e-mail.
Through this procedure, you can initiate a complaint to find out and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, request the adoption of the appropriate measures if you do not agree with the decision taken, or state the reasons why you consider that the response does not comply with the requirements.
Link to the complaint procedure opens a new window, which should be addressed to the Unit responsible for accessibility in this Ministry, or if the complaint is about an action taken by this Unit, to its hierarchical superior.
The currently visible version of this website is dated March 2023 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was revised.
From that date onwards, partial monthly reviews are carried out of the new or modified web content, both of the templates and of the final pages and documents published, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
Use of alternative text in images.
Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
Below you can check which browsers and versions this website is optimised for.
- The allowed, optimal and unsupported resolutions of the Portal are:
- 1024×768 px
- 1280×1024 px
- The following is a selection of the most widely used and best-rated compatible browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (from 89.0.774)
- Safari (from 14.0.3)
- Chrome (from 95)
- Firefox (from 94.0.2)
For any browser it is always recommended to use the latest version, either because new features or improvements are added, bugs are fixed and older versions are no longer supported.
- Since the Portal has HTTPS certificates, the minimum supported version for the different operating systems is:
- Windows: all browsers running on this OS work correctly (they trust the root certificate and therefore do not display warning messages). This includes Internet Explorer, Chrome… For Mozilla Firefox it works correctly regardless of the O.S. it is running on, as of version 51 (since January 2017).
- NSS store version 3.28 and higher: this is the store used by Linux. Any browser running on this OS (except versions that have not been updated for NSS v3.28) work correctly (since December 2016).
- Android: since version 8.X (OREO) (August 2017).
- MAC/IOS keychain: since iOS 12, macOS 10.14 (Mojave), watchOS 5 and tvOS 12.
- Acrobat: Root and intermediate certificates incorporated in Adobe since 14/10/2015.